Acceptable Use Policy
This policy together with our Terms and Conditions of Service and the Privacy Notice form the agreement (“the agreement”) between the Customer (“You/you”) and Vloxt. (“Vloxt”/”us. “).
We reserve the right to refuse services and/or access to its servers to anyone at our discretion.
You shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- Use the service in connection with unlawful contests, lotteries, or gambling; pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, traffic or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful content, such as child pornography or virtual child pornography;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation;
- Upload, or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's property;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Host TOR exit nodes;
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof;
- Network probing or port scanning tools are only permitted if explicitly authorised by the destination host and/or network. Unauthorised port scanning, for any reason, is strictly prohibited;
- Utilise bots for the purpose of repeatedly and/or automatically acquiring merchandise and anything similar that violates 3rd party's terms of service that could result in the blocking of our or our partners'/suppliers' IP space or ASN;
- Utilise auto dialers or other VOIP based robocalling software;
- Utilise and deploy our services to conduct and deliver DOS/DDOS mitigation as a service; and
- Resell our services to multiple customers.
Further, you shall not use the services in any way which may result in an excessive load on our systems. Should your use of the services result in an overly high load on our systems, we may suspend your account at our sole discretion until the cause of any such overload, legitimate or otherwise, is determined and rectified.
We shall determine, at our own discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our services.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the agreement upon which you are permitted to use our services, and shall result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our services;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal or archiving of any content in breach of this acceptable use policy uploaded to our servers;
- Issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis, including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs, resulting from the breach; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we considers to be reasonably necessary.
You shall indemnify us against all damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of any action or claim relating to any breach of this agreement by you.
In the event that we remove your data or content and/or suspend all or any services and later reinstate such content and/or resumes the services, Vloxt shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses arising from such action.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution